Quidel QuickVue At-Home Covid-19 Test
- Easy-to-use at-home COVID-19 testing kit provides results in just 10 minutes; non-invasive design makes it easy to gently swab your nose, place in pre-filled tube, and quickly get rapid test results; FDA Emergency Use Authorized and FSA/HSA eligible
- Home COVID-19 test is quick, simple and designed for self-collected nasal swabs, ages 14 or older; Ages 2+ can be tested if adult collects sample; straightforward results with pink or blue line on test strip
- At-home COVID-19 screening is for those with or without symptoms and takes approximately 10 minutes; this listing is for a single test kit. This test kit does not provide a document to present for certain uses, including air travel, re-entry requirements, or testing programs. Please check the requirements for your specific testing needs
- Each kit includes: 2 individually-wrapped sterile foam swabs in order to test twice over 3 days with at least 24-36 hours between tests, pre-filled tubes (no measuring/counting drops), tube holder, instruction sheet, patient fact sheets
- How To Use: 1. Swab - Collect a gentle nasal swab sample. 2. Swirl - After adding the swab to the solution tube. 3. Dip - Put the strip into the tube. 4. Read Results - Straightforward and easy-to-read results
At “Commercial Janitorial Supply”, we provide you with best quality covid-19 supplies as our client’s satisfaction matter a lot. We have the perfect combination of quality supplies that are tailored to meet your needs through our standard shopping practice.
How our electrostatic is more efficient?
A typical trigger sprayer, which expels liquid via a manual pump, typically takes about three times more chemical and three times longer to coat a surface compared with an electrostatic sprayer. That’s because of two things: with a Victory Innovations electrostatic sprayer, the expulsion of the liquid is automated, and the particles are forced apart for further, more even coverage.